Thursday, September 15, 2011

Seven Peaks

We managed to get the Pass of All Passes before summer started and we've been having a BLAST at the waterpark all summer, whenever we weren't at Bear Lake. Sheesh, I make it sound like all we've done is play all summer. I make it sound like we have no money, which we don't, but when I post all this stuff I sure recognize my blessings. We were able to have a lot of fun this summer for a very low price, and I am so grateful for that.

Cpc really needed all that water play - it really helped his sensory issues. He's been pretty well-regulated all summer. I don't know what we'll do when winter hits. No, I do, it will just be a little harder. Anyway, cdc overcame his clinginess this summer too, and I attribute it entirely to us forcing him on a couple of water-slides until he loved it and realized that it was okay to try things that scared him.

Pmc and I really enjoyed just helping the kids to enjoy things, but we did find a little time here and there to enjoy a few non-kid-friendly slides ourselves!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...