I forgot to post this a while back - This was Cdc's art project from the library at Valentine's Day. I just LOVE how he put the eyes on the ears of the teddy bear. He also figured out the bookmark thing, and putting the heart on top of the heart. I am so amazed sometimes by the things this kid comes up with. He certainly is creative.
Cpc has an amazing memory. He can learn the words to entire songs just from listening a few times. He comes home from church singing songs I don't even know, and I thoroughly enjoy walking through the grocery store with him singing "ba-ba-ba ba-ba-baran'" at the top of his lungs! Along with his love of music, he is also really into his identity. This is what he drew on the sidewalk the other day - you can't really see, because it had rained a little by the time I took this picture - but he wrote his name in that circle and told me that it says "C's family." I love the hearts too - four of them for four of us!
I am so excited that Cpc is finally into drawing something more than his name. He is a lot like me, he sees a blank piece of paper and he's just not too creative about what he can fill it up with. It started with church about 2 months ago, his teacher asked them to draw their family I think. So this was his first attempt:
It sure is fun to see how he's progressed (Danni is his therapist):
These kiddos are THRILLED when their cousins are in town, and we enjoyed a great day at the zoo this time. We asked that extra kid what his name was, and now I can't remember!
Cpc loves his horse-riding class. The first week it didn't seem to help regulate him, but this last time it did, and I'm relieved. He also loved that daddy bought him his own real cowboy hat, and let him wear his belt-buckle.

No comments:
Post a Comment