Apparently Cdc feels pretty strongly about the name we will be choosing if this baby is a girl. Over the past 5 years Pmc and I have chosen 3 girl names we like: Jec, Arc, and M-c (we're still not in total agreement on the middle name for that last one). Anyway, we're currently just discussing the first two for this baby (we have NOTHING for boy names!). So this morning we asked the boys at breakfast which name they think this baby should be. CDC very firmly stated that it should be J, and Cpc said "no, I like A." Well, apparently that was not okay with Cdc because he said "NO, J!" to which Cpc again argued "A!" At this point Cdc couldn't take it anymore and lifted his hands up by his face in claw-form and growled with all his might. We nearly cried laughing. We really don't know yet - but apparently if this IS in fact a girl, and we decide on ARC, we will have Cdc to reckon with!
P.S. I wrote this in early February.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ARC are great initials! It's what I had all growing up and it was pretty great.
Post a Comment