Saturday, April 7, 2012

Giveaway for Moms

The Power of Moms
I've never done this before, but I'm excited! Like I've said many times, this blog is mainly a journal, so I really don't do the advertising thing. However, the Power of Moms retreats we've been to have made a big difference in our lives, and have improved many aspects of parenting for us - especially me. So, in light of that - I'd like to pass on the news:

Power of Moms has begun to offer "Virtual Retreats" to those who feel like they just can't take the time or money to attend an actual retreat. There are currently 2 trainings offered: Mommy is a Person and Family Systems.

If, as a mother, you ever feel frazzled or feel like you have lost yourself - Mommy is a Person is the retreat for you. It includes 9 video segments that are each 10-20 minutes. You can give yourself a little retreat by working out a "night off" and watching them all at once - or give yourself some mini-retreats by watching one segment at a time in the evenings or at nap-time. There are some concrete ideas that will leave you feeling good about yourself as a mother, and confident enough to make the improvements you want as a mother!

If, as parents, you and your spouse are trying to teach your kids great principles, but sometimes feel a little lost - Family Systems is an awesome date night that can really help! There are three 1-hour webinars. You can give you and your husband a little "couples retreat" by hiring a babysitter and watching them all at once, or watch them one at a time after the kids go to bed. Make sure you give yourselves time to discuss them and make plans for implementing your own strategies.

So - the GIVEAWAY! If you want a chance to win a virtual retreat package (which includes both of the trainings), leave a comment on this post telling me so. You have until Monday at 5pm to leave a comment. I will randomly select a winner (via my son choosing a number out of a hat) and post and email the winner that evening by 9pm. Make sure you leave your email address with your comment if you're not sure whether I have it! Good luck!

P.S.You must be registered on the Power of Moms website to win!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

You have talked so much about it, I would love to check it out more!! Please enter my name :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...