And this is what he's like when he does! I just love how his emotions can so easily switch back and forth. He is pro at getting the tears to come to his eyes even when he's fake crying. I am trying so hard to be strong, but I'm finding I melt for this kid far more often than is good for him!
Cdc is so much like his brother too. We have a zillion pictures of Cpc in this same pose. We never once set either of them up this way. But they LOVE laying like this! We have also discovered that if we go in and check on them sleeping before we head to bed, they are almost ALWAYS laying in the exact same position as each other. It's such a funny coincidence!
Now that Cdc doesn't suck his thumb anymore, he also doesn't cuddle his dog very much anymore. But he still loves it, and I guess he's letting his dog cuddle with him!

No comments:
Post a Comment