Thursday, February 9, 2012

Once Upon A Time...

A couple weeks ago Cpc and I went to the frozen yogurt place down the street for our "Mommy Date." After eating our yogurt, I asked him what we should do now. He said "I don't know," so I proceeded with a bunch of suggestions, the last of which was that he tell me a story. I've been telling him made-up stories before quiet time for a few weeks, so I figured maybe he could come up with something. Well, he latched onto that idea and this is how his story-telling proceeded:
First he closed his eyes and leaned his head down a bit and put his fingertips on his temples. Then he started "once upon a time...." He then spouted off a cute little story that had something to do with Daddy, but otherwise I can't really remember. At the end he said "The End" in the most triumphant voice I've ever heard from him, opened his eyes and grinned at me. It was simply priceless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...