I need to play catch-up a little, but for once I'm not feeling guilty for not living up to my own expectations. I spent the last month desperately trying to finish our 2009 and 2010 blog books on Mixbook, since our Groupon for them expires in 3 days. But I finished ahead of my deadline and they are being printed already. Maybe I'll have them this next week. I decided it was high time to get those printed so I can stop worrying that there is no point in posting on this blog (believe me or not, the whole reason we blog is to keep a journal/scrapbook for ourselves and posterity). But now I only need to add the cd's of music, and make dvd's of the movie clips from each year! Maybe I'll even have 2011 printed before June!
Anyway, I do have pictures to post and a few things to write about, but for now I just wanted to congratulate myself on a job well done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment