Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cdc turned TWO!

Although he's been acting two for the past 4 months, he finally had his birthday! It was such a fun one. We had grandparents and my brother over for cupcakes - chocolate just for Cdc (his one true love)! I didn't get many pictures because my mom had her camera and I know I'll get those eventually - just never in time for blog posting.

He was very careful with his unwrapping skills, using his fingertips instead of just ripping away! He has been playing with the cars from Momsey & Grandpa D, his bowling set from Grams & Papa - and he's eaten more than enough Pixie Stix from Uncle Hdhe to last him a lifetime! We are SO grateful to have this little guy in our family!

P.S. He also received paint, paintbrushes and paper to go with the paint-portion of the easel that daddy is finishing for his birthday. But with school starting he just hasn't had a chance to finish that yet. I can hardly wait to see the finished product!

1 comment:

brittanimae said...

Cute, Nil! What neat things you and Paul do for your family!! I'm going to have to hit you up for info on how you did your "blog books." That sounds awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...