Aren't these boys so funny? I don't know how Cpc knew - maybe from playing the Wii - but he knew these were headbands and put them on him and Cdc himself.
This here is my Grandma Ruthie, and her five children. They all gathered at Bear Lake this weekend and her four sons gave her a blessing. I am so grateful I was privileged enough to live with her my first year of college. These six people have done a wonderful job of passing on the legacy of Ruth's husband Dean to my generation. Not one of us got to meet him because he died on my Dad's 7th birthday. I look forward to meeting my Grandpa someday. During the blessing we could feel his presence. My grandma has done a wonderful job of patiently living a good life while she waits for her time to return to our Father in Heaven and be with her husband again.

1 comment:
Oh that picture is pricelss. That Eyre gene is definitely a strong one. Your Grandma looks great!!!
Post a Comment