I can't believe I forgot to post this!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!I just had to add something special in here for my cousin Eva Timothy, you remember, the one who took those awesome family pictures for us? Yeah, well, 5 of her photographs from the Lost in Learning project that just came out (in September) - they were just put in the permanent collection at the Smithsonian Museum! WOW! Not to mention the other contests she's won (Paris Px3) and museums that have collected her works. Check out her blog, and the fantastic book! I know I already said this, but it is THE most inspirational book I've read lately (besides the scriptures!).
And in the time that has passed since then, she has started a new project on Freedom, I can hardly wait for it to be finished!!!

1 comment:
Hey thanks for writing this! She sent her new work to us this week but she didn't tell us about the Smithsonian. Good grief...we've got to have Eli and Julie go see it! I'll write to Eva and find out where they are. Fantastic!
Post a Comment