Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Anniversary

We had an especially wonderful anniversary this year. My little sister worked out her schedule for us to be able to go overnight up to Logan to enjoy the "True Aggie Getaway." It was so needed, and so appreciated. We really took a good look at our family's needs and made some great adjustments. We have really learned to appreciate the fact that we are totally opposite in so many ways. I love my husband so much, and I'm not going to apologize for getting mushy! Love you honey!

1 comment:

Linda said...

So glad to know that you got away for a couple of days! You so deserve it. Happy Anniversary!

We've been dancing with Grandma and Sheri and Lynn the last couple of weeks. Check out eyrealm.blogspot.com for details. It's the first time I've seen Grandma and Sheri smile for a long time! We had so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...