Wednesday, February 9, 2011
I WANNA WIN A BECO
Ok, so I am going to any length I can find to get one of these Beco things. I realized a while ago that the Bjorn wasn't working out for me. I can't convince myself I'd be comfortable in one of those wraps, or a sling - but I do like carrying my baby (even if he is 1 year old) and he likes me carrying him. I need to get him on my back, and my cousin highly recommends the Beco. So I looked into it and I've been coveting it for some time. I've been trying to save up what little spending money I get (which isn't much - seeing as my husband doesn't have a steady job - although I'm grateful that he does have a job at least now - so I do have some spending money!). However, every time I set aside money, something comes along that can't wait and I'm not any closer to that Beco. My baby is growing up, and I don't want to lose this time. Plus - the carrier should last me through a few more kids, so I don't feel like it's extravagant. Am I babbling? Maybe. Anyway, I googled "Beco giveaway" and found this blogger in Canada who is doing a giveaway that ends this next week - and I am going through her entire list of ways to enter to win it. I even joined twitter. I am so anti-twitter. That's beside the point. I just thought I'd let everyone know how crazy I am for going through all these hoops to see if I can win it. Wish me luck. Don't enter because if you win and I don't I will be mad. No I won't. Go ahead and enter if you so desire - just make it up to me if you win! If you want to enter - click my fancy new button for the Canadian Natural Mama over there on the right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck! You've got me wanting one now too actually. I won't enter the contest though, because we don't actually have an extremely reliable mailing address, and I wouldn't want to decrease your odds either. :) We may have to do it the expensive way and order our own to be shipped to a family member in Utah and pick it up when we visit. You also got us wanting one of those peapods that you mentioned in your last post. Seems like it would work great for our traveling lifestyle. Thanks for all the great ideas!
Post a Comment