We also had a rough sleep week. Part of this is due to not getting to bed on time, getting up too early (to go golfing and such), and last but not least some more sleep issues for cpc.
I took my violin in to get some repairs this week, thinking it would be at $50, but it turned out to only be $5. That made our week, because it meant that we could invest in the bike repairs that we wanted to. We had three bikes....pmc's bike from when he was 12, his mission bike, and mine. We were very grateful for our good friend Sm, our former landlord, who helped us figure out what was worth fixing and keeping, and what just wasn't. We got Pmc's mission bike all fixed up for him, and his kid-bike will last me the rest of the summer. However, my bike was only good for parts. That makes me kind of sad, but on the other hand, once we get out to NY, I think I will just get a nice cruiser! I am not sure if we mentioned this already, but we picked up a brand-new bike trailer at a yard sale for $40 last week too. So our family is rip-roarin-ready to go! We will pick up our bikes from a few repairs tomorrow. We're also excited to get onto the mountain trails with our new Kelty, if we can just get some rain clearance.
We also enjoyed a day at the cabin this weekend. We will really miss those when we move. We are so grateful for fantastic family, especially the wise grandparents who invested in the cabin! It makes spending time together as family, without distractions, very easy.
We love this beautiful valley, and will definitely miss it!

1 comment:
BBQs and cabin trips are definitely two of my most favorite summer pastimes as well! And I have to say how excited I am for you guys to move to Syracuse!!! Totally love it; GORGEOUS.
Post a Comment