Sunday, April 26, 2009

So Now What?

Yes, we're still moving to New York! And we thoroughly enjoyed our trip to the Salt Lake Temple Grounds and hope to make quite a few more of those trips in the next few months. As we sat and looked at the temple, and the gorgeous flowers, we couldn't help but feel like Heavenly Father was blessing us with this great opportunity. Here are some pictures from that gorgeous day:


So now, we are trying to live up the time we have left so close to our families.

This weekend we walked in the March for Babies, in honor of cousin Smc. We're very grateful for the research that the March has funded in the past, as Smc wouldn't have survived without it! Aunt Swc took all the pictures, so we have to get them from her.

We also attended Aunt Cse's quartet recital. She did a stellar job, especially loved Schubert's c-minor quartet! Way to go Cse!

And now we are just trying to decide how to find a place to live, whether to buy or rent, how to save up for the move, etc. etc.

6 comments:

klt9976 said...

YAY!!! That is so fun that you get to go and have a new adventure!!!

brittanimae said...

So true! I'm so excited for you, but I don't envy you all that decision making. It's stressful! I'm sure you'll be led to something great though.

*Aliese* said...

Your temple photo is beautiful!

heidikins said...

Zomigoodness!! That first photo is framably gorgeous!!

xox

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

exciting times....! I love the temple pictures! I miss the SLC temple! We'll have to make a visit next time we're in town :)

Reeses Pieces said...

I'm so happy for you guys. You're right that is a beautiful campus. Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...