Since today is clearly Monday, rather than Sunday, Pmc is at work and I am doing the post alone. Also, I have to get Cpc and I lunch and walk out the door in 30 minutes. So I have minimal time. Therfore you will mostly just get pictures.
Cpc enjoying spaghetti:
 |
The Cundick family trip to the Bee's game. We had all of Pmc's family there, excepting Uncle Sdc the missionary. We took up a whole row and had a blast. The bee's did well, the kids enjoyed riding the train, and we even saw our favorite family friend Liz. Alas, we only got our own family picture:
|
 |
| Easter egg dying (the B is for Boston Red Sox, the P for the Pirates, and the A is for USU Aggies): |
  |  | I picked up my wedding dress from my dad's house this week. I have been meaning to try to sell it for the past two years, but we just haven't had it around to take pictures. So we decided to see if I could fit in it. YAHOO, I could! It was definitely a bit tighter, but not even uncomfortable. The picture was taken on Paul's 2 megapixel phone, so it's not great.
|
|
|
2 comments:
You guys actually did eggs?! Good job...we decided to forego that little tradition until LucyMae can actually appreciate it...next year. Cute pictures, and way to go fitting into your wedding dress. Why sell it? Your kids will love to have that around in years to come!
Um, your eggs are amazing? Tell me your secrets! Did you use tempera? What were the sparkles? What a fun week! I totally admire what an adorable mom you are!
Post a Comment