So, whether it be two days or two weeks, here's to hopin' things will settle back down. Oh, and that our blog will finally get rid of the red-and-green Christmas theme so nobody gets annoyed!
Monday, January 5, 2009
MOVING
To one and all (including ourselves).....the normal routine will resume at some point in the coming days. We have no idea when. We are moving, only a couple of miles, but nonetheless it is a full-fledged move. We have been packing for what seems like weeks (3 days). We have the moving van half-packed, and only a few more boxes and the bedroom to finish up. Our lives feel so chaotic right now. But it will end, it will end. We will get our home put back together, I will get back on track with my studio, pmc will start school again, I will get blog posts up about Christmas, New Year's, our Anniversary, and the move. But right now it sure feels like that is forever away, well at least getting the blog posts. The rest seems like it's approaching too fast for the getting-back-on-track part! To throw us for a loop, our computer recently decided it doesn't want to read our SD card drive. So now once we move, I can't just stick the card in the computer and blog. Nope, I have to actually dig through boxes and find the cord that links the camera to the computer via flash drive. Where are my computer-savvy cousins when I need them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You can keep your red and green theme...I'm not annoyed! And I can sympathize a bit with the moving; that's definitely my least favorite task EVER! At least when you get settled into the new place, it seems to be organized perfectly (for the first couple of weeks anyway).
Hang in there!! Things will all become routine again soon enough. Moving is great to get a fresh start and perspective, and to get rid of all that old junk you don't need anymore!
Moving is THE WORST! Good luck with it all--and the weeks it takes to recover. Love you!
Post a Comment