Here's a sum-up of our year as well.
Pmc turned 23 this year and became a dad shortly thereafter. He has now finished all but his final semester of a Bachelor's Degree in Human Development & Family Studies. He is constantly busy with work, school, applications to Grad school, being a FANTASTIC dad, spoiling his wife, and a few projects here and there.
Atec finished a quarter-century of life VERY shortly after becoming a mother. She has a full violin/viola studio and keeps getting calls for more students! She spends her days "home-making" with joy, cuddling cpc, and finding a few moments here and there for reading, sleeping, and her own projects!
Cpc had three birthdays....birth (Jun. 20 at 8:50am, 8 lbs. 10 oz.), 3 months, and 6 months! He was born breathing, cooing, holding his head up, and screaming like a teradactyl. He can now sit up, stand up w/ support, dance, grab things, shuffle crawl, eat almost anything, and tell stories. He is a sweet, patient little gentleman who looks just like both his parents. He is like his dad in his love of power tools and flirtations with girls, and like his mom in his love of learning and anything edible.

5 comments:
Hey there you two! great job on the christmas card! WE are just picking up the house for "Santa" to come! He cant come to a messy house! Martin is busy making pjs downstairs! You ahve a beautiful family! I can'
t belive how big the little one is already! Just enjoying the holiday here in vegas, miss our friends and family!
I love your digital Christmas card!!! The pictures are so cute, and Brandon and I really enjoyed the music too. Very fun!! Merry Christmas!!
So cute Nilly. Thanks for the digital card, and for the other cute stuff you have on here...I'll have to come back when I have more time, but I can't believe how much that little guy is growing and how much you understand as a mother already...even the breaking points! Hope you had a great Christmas.
Thanks for sharing your 2008 and can't wait to hear more in 2009!
This is a great slide show! Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures. It was good to see you guys for a minute last week. Clark is precious!
Post a Comment