Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Are you Kidding me?

I know you probably all think we're crazy, but we are hoping and planning for 7 kids. If it doesn't happen it won't be the end of the world. We won't do it unless we feel like we can really provide for their needs, emotionally, physically & spiritually. But we really do want to do so!

I just found something I think has hit the top of my list in baby products, and I have a (slim) chance of winning it. It's the "Bumblride" stroller. It's on the "I Never Grew Up" website (how cool is the name of that website?). Make sure you watch the movie to see how cool it is, and then check out the cool "I Never Grew Up" website. It's pretty sweet!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I really really hope that I win the bumbleride, but I GUESS I'll be happy for you if you win... ;)

Reeses Pieces said...

You go girl. If you want 7 I say go for it. You'd better get yourself a few of those strollers :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...