Cpc after his first day of gymnastics. We did a groupon and it was REAL DEAL gymnastics. He loved it!
Just a random quiche I made. Pmc loves to document it when something turns out looking beautiful!
Arc handprint on the mirror!
I LOVE my children's eyes. It seems as though Cdc is the one with the longest lashes.
This is the day after the Boston Marathon Bombing - showing our support. The kids were even in Boston shirts!
This is what happens when I ask the boys to help Arc stay happy while I finish making dinner!
Cpc making lemonade. He is working hard this summer!
On our way home from visiting Logan. I just love those "fisherman" hats.
I just needed my very own picture of my grandma's Joy School.
Home Depot trips. The boys fight over holding that little girly!
Did I mention that we managed to kill a frog? We replaced Shooter with Spotter. Both Spotter and Hunter died shortly thereafter. We gave up on the frogs, and got a couple little ghost shrimp to help keep the tank clean. However, Prey still died a short time later. We thought maybe we'd start with a clean slate and got a new Betta fish - at first Cdc decided to call her Joy (he said "welcome to your new home Joy!"). However, within 24 hours she killed and ate both of the ghost shrimp (who did get named at some point but we could never remember them since Cpc came up with such outlandish names!). We decided the fish didn't deserve the name it had been given, and ended up dubbing it Fishy. Fishy made it a month and then died. We are just not fish people I guess. We're selling the fish tank and trying to find something to replace Cdc's Christmas gift with!

These boys enjoyed a day of putting with Dad!













No comments:
Post a Comment