Friday, May 24, 2013

May Fun


 The other day during a thunderstorm the kids and I went outside to play in the rain and wait for Daddy to get home from work. Cpc stuck his hands in some dirt and I told him to go rinse off his hands with the hose. Unfortunately, after doing so, he left the hose on. 6 hours later, after going out for the evening, I decided to go downstairs to switch the laundry, even though I just wanted to go to bed. It's a good thing I did, because I stepped off the bottom stair onto wet carpet. Pmc and I stayed up until 2am I believe, vacuuming up the water and getting that carpet up in the air so it would dry. Lucky for us, it dried beautifully. Poor Cpc, he had finally been so obedient about not playing with the hose, and only using it when he had permission!
 Cpc had a quick little outpatient operation at PCMC and got the pleasure of a Happy Meal mommy date afterward.
 This is Arc after eating her chocolate cake at Grandpa DG's birthday party. This is also BEFORE she realized that her share of the chocolate cake was gone - here's the after:




For Cdc's birthday he received a butterfly kit. We had to wait to put it to use until we could safely let the butterflies go outside. The time finally came! It was such a neat experience to get five little caterpillars and watch them grow and grow and grow, build their cocoons and then emerge. Cdc did a great job taking care of them too.
 Cpc can really get into mischief.
Cdc mostly just needs a nap here and there.
I love you too Pmc!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...