Friday, May 24, 2013

South Africa

If I can get Pmc to take the time to do it one of these days, you can get the full update on South Africa. But for now we will just do things from my perspective!

So Pmc left me as a single mom for 10 whole days to go on a fun adventure for school. No, actually I don't think he would have gone if I hadn't supported him so fully in going. Anyway, things actually went very well while he was gone. The weather was fantastic and the kids and I developed a great routine. Thanks to family and friends I got a few breaks. So really the only tough thing was missing my favorite companion. We did get to "Tango" (rather than Skype) each day, but our connection was never great so it was more frustrating than helpful much of the time.

Pmc loved the adventure, and now he has "global experience" to put on his resume, which should help him get a nice career! He, of course, brought us lots of wonderful treasures. My personal favorite is the dress he got for Arc.
They carve and paint rocks into animals for the kids to play with, so he got each of the kids a little set. They also turn aluminum garbage into toy cars, so each of the boys got one of those.


Pmc of course spoiled me the most! He got all these and a great new diaper bag/purse for me made of material with elephants on it. He knows me well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...