Saturday, November 17, 2012

Getting there.....

Cpc: I maked it. I maked a plate with a smiley face and the sun is bright. And the sunshine. And I love it. You will love it. I know you will.

Cdc: It was good, the things that we did for Joy School. I like being at Joy School.
















Cpc: I feel good and joy, like Joy School at basketball. We have a new basketball, we got it from Big 5, daddy took us to get it.











Cdc: We were clipping my nails. You were doing the thing down and up, down and up.





















Cpc: It's of me reading Arc Gingerbread man. I felt happy. I read it to her because I like to, it was so fun.



This is from the fun date Pmc and I went on last week - my cousin invited us to this "app release party." Look up the app if you have an iPhone or iPod Touch. It's called "kid chateroo!" It's an awesome app where you it gives you fun questions to ask your kids and you can record them as well! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Unfortunately it is not yet available on Android.


Arc has learned to love her baths again. She went through a funny spell where every time we put her in the water she started screaming. But we pushed through and she gets a kick out if it now - quite literally.

Like I said both Pmc and I got new phones - Samsung Galaxy S3. Our camera was dying, and so were both of our phones and the iPod touch. So we decided to combine all of the above. So far it is making blogging easier. But I have yet to figure out the formatting on blog posts. We'll get there. Sorry for the entire randomness of things! I have SO MUCH to update on Arc - and I need to do it before it all disappears from my memory! Will do - will do!

1 comment:

melseg said...

Wow she is getting so big! And that picture of the two kids laying down and reading made me smile. Nothing like pictures of cute kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...