Sunday, November 4, 2012

Earlier this week...

Cpc: It's of Grams and us at the zoo - and Cac and Mec. And it is so cool at the zoo (you think he might like the word "cool"?) And it's night-time right now. And I am wearing my Chummie, which is something that goes taped onto my pants and it beeps and it tells me to go potty (in the night). And there's a superman potty book. And that's all!
Cdc: Cac and Mec and me and Cpc and Grams. We're sitting down and we're saying "cheese."

Cpc: It is a polar bear doing waters. And going to the window and SCARING US! Picture of all the kids watching the bears and we were at the zoo.
Cdc: It's a great one. He is coming to the window and scaring us and we're flapping.

Cdc:We're sticking our hands in the pumpkins. And daddy's cutting the pumpkins. I'm getting the pumpkin seeds out of my pumpkin, but now I'm done.
Cpc: Dad is cutting the pumpkin. And I'm taking seeds out too. And this is plants two little jars (in the window behind him - we haven't taken very good care of them!). The pumpkin feeled slimey inside. I didn't like that. It wasn't cool, it was daddy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...