Please STOP! You are stealing my baby!
Remember the old days when we were friends? Back when heartache and sorrow seemed to be my constant companions - you and I got along really well. You were really great at melting away my feelings.
Now you need to understand that my little family brings me a lot of Joy. I also REALLY love my babies - so this would be a great time to just stay out of the way.
Sincerely, Atec
Remember the old days when we were friends? Back when heartache and sorrow seemed to be my constant companions - you and I got along really well. You were really great at melting away my feelings.
Now you need to understand that my little family brings me a lot of Joy. I also REALLY love my babies - so this would be a great time to just stay out of the way.
Sincerely, Atec

No comments:
Post a Comment