Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ER to PICU - again

We are settled in to the PICU for the night after a long day. CDC had a total of 7 episodes today. He is exhausted, as am I. Pmc is home again with cpc tonight. We are handling all of this very well I think. I believe I have been prepared for this, and am being supported each moment by everyone's prayers. CDC is hooked up to the EEG for the night, and is being recorded on camera too. They think he is having seizures, but I can't even remember all the tests they have done to make sure it isn't anything else. I am grateful for a fantastic hospital and great doctors. I am especially grateful for a certain doctor who came in just to see him even though she was off duty, just so we wouldn't have to worry about the other doctor that we were pretty uncomfortable with! I love being a mother! I am so grateful for this role and all that I am learning. I am also grateful for the way it is bringing pmc and I together. I would say our marriage is better than ever right now! I adore pmc, and am so grateful to have him by my side as we go through this together!

So, here's to a peaceful night, and an episode on record in the morning so we can finally get to the bottom of this!!!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Once again, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through this rough patch of your lives. I also hope that they are able to record something tonight and hopefully figure out what it is!!

Sees-the-day said...

My Gosh, We all are praying for you and hope that little Cannon is going to be ok. That is just so wild. Don't worry it will pass and will be all behind you soon. Praying for you today.
us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...