Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ER AGAIN!!!

We are in the ER again. CDC had three episodes in two hours this morning. They aren't as severe, but scary nonetheless. He had another one here, and now we're doing the typical hospital thing - waiting! Right now we are waiting to get admitted. I am learning to use the Ipod for everything! I am grateful that we have it, and that technology allows us to keep everyone updated. I am grateful that I can simultaneously hold my baby (who needs me) and let all our friends and family know what is happening. I know that your prayers are helping...all of you! Thank you! I feel so much peace! Keep them coming!

2 comments:

jbc said...

Just saw this. We'll keep praying for you guys. Hope the doctors are able to link all this to something.

Greg and Michelle said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...