Cdc was exhausted and happier than ever to be home. We could tell he was much happier to be home. One fantastic thing did happen at the hospital, Cdc rolled over for the first time. He hasn't done it since, though he's come really close. He also is enjoying tummy time more. Cpc had a bit of an easier time going to bed with me and Cdc home. That night Pmc felt a migraine coming on and went to bed. I on the other hand suddenly felt the need to get life back on track, so I stayed up until 1:30am tidying the house and getting a few things done. By the time I went to bed I felt so refreshed!
Cdc hasn't had any more episodes, and we're hoping it stays that way. Cpc is back to his routine, and his evaluation has been rescheduled for next week. Pmc is on his way to get a drug test for Tru Green who apparently decided they want to hire him, even though they never called him back. I am blogging, in case you couldn't tell, which means the dust has settled....at least for now!

1 comment:
Yippee! Prayers work! Love you guys!
Post a Comment