Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Outings & Teeth

BY THE WAY, the new song is by my friend Sarah from up at USU. It's so great to see how far she's come. We were in Music Theory & Aural Skills (learning interval recognition & such) together. We used to practice together! I'm thrilled to share her talent with everyone....she's very mellow.

Anyway, Cpc and I went on lots of outings this week.

Our first one was to the Park. Cpc got to experience the slide and the swing. We are very grateful that Lmze was around so they could both experience the swing together. They were both too small for it on their own, but together they sure had fun. They both laughed the whole time.
Our next outing was to the gymnastics meet. Lucky for us Hco and Ajo got to join us, and I finally got a picture. I'm guessing Jbc and Rvc didn't make it because of J's surgery.
Then, we got to go to the zoo with all the Cundick cousins, while Pmc went golfing with his dad. It sure was fun for Cpc to be around his cousins, but he couldn't really focus on very many of the animals. We want to try the petting zoo next time around. However, Cpc did really like the giraffe's. He could definitely see them better.

We wanted to share one video just for Uncle Sdc on his mission. I'm not sure when he gets these posts emailed to him if he's able to view the video's....but just in case:

We love you Uncle Sdc.

Lucky for us, Pmc is on spring break now, and we're enjoying a little extra time with him. The other day Pmc got Cpc dressed, and then realized that he had the same shirt....so I had twinner boys for the day.


Cpc has some new developments. His first tooth finally cut through his gums, and his nose has stopped running, but his drool has only doubled. Being around Lmze so much, he learned to wave and buzz his lips. He's such a good growler that we figured it would be easy to train him to tell us "What does a bear say?" But so far, no success.

As for me, I'm loving motherhood more and more. It's not that I didn't love the newborn & infancy stage, I did. I just had a harder time figuring out how to balance motherhood than I thought I would. It's really hard when he screams at me, or when all I want to do in a day is get laundry done and pmc can't figure out why it's so tough and doesn't get done. But it's amazing what sweet emotions I can feel just watching this little life take shape before my eyes.

4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I love the sharing of the swing, what an innovative idea! I remember going to UofU gymnastic meets when I was in YWs; they're so fun.

justplumbgood said...

Your little boy has grown up so much since I have seen him. I'm so glad you guys are haveing so much fun. Love you all

Julie said...

Cute! I LOVE the swing picture and I love the picture of him and his daddy matching. So cute. What a fun little guy.

Evans Fam said...

Hey...did I tell you LucyMae got her first tooth too...pretty much right as we were leaving Utah or something...crazy how close these 2 are in everything eh? Just so you know, I love checking your blog every week...it makes me want to be an every weeker, but I just don't think I have the energy for it...so I stick to my once/month goal and just feel good about myself if I do more than that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...