I mean, relatively, it was great.
Cpc is as adorable as ever, even if he doesn't sleep much. We caught him laughing on video, and his "trick." To those of you who think that I'm a bad mom for having my children do this, too bad. I don't want to hear it, I think it's cool, and we're very careful!
The strange part of the week was the phone call I got from my former USU roommate. She called thursday morning to let me know that she had gone into premature labor at 24 weeks (after 4 years of trying to get pregnant) and given birth to a little girl. However, the little girl didn't survive very long. All morning I held cpc, and cried off and on throughout the day. It was quite a shock to my system to know that my dear sweet friend was going through so much pain. It did bring my roommates and I closer together again though. We've been keeping in touch on the phone, all chipping in to support our friend. It's also made us more grateful for the children we have. I'm no longer mad at cpc for not sleeping at night anymore!
I was going to go down for the funeral on Saturday, but after a short night, I didn't want to make a bad day worse by falling asleep at the wheel on my way down to Cedar City. So, I will be privileged to go down there to spend some time with her next week during Fall Break.
By the way, the song is for cpc. We couldn't fail to put it on our "soundtrack for life" when it is the only song that ALWAYS calms him down and helps him sleep. But we won't be listening to it ONCE, because we're so tired of it!

2 comments:
Mail Clark to me immediately. He needs some aunt Britt raspberries.
Wow! That is incredible! He has gotton so big. He is so cute!
Post a Comment