Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello Friends

How is it that I had no idea how many people read our blog? Okay, maybe you don't read it, I don't blame you.....but people I didn't even know knew we had a blog have us linked on their blogs! Hello! If you're going to be our friends, you could at least comment and say hello? Like Megan, Jessica, Heather......who else? Hello? If you're going to read our blog, at least give us the common courtesy of letting us know you have a blog. REALLY! PSHAW! Thanks to Piper and Andrea for informing me of the blogs I now know about! That's all.

Pmc just told me that I ought to make sure you know I'm not being totally serious. My tone of voice is a joking tone of voice. I'm not mad at anyone really!

6 comments:

justplumbgood said...

Hey well I guess I should let you know that I look at your blog site every now and again. Your cute baby is growing up so fast and I'm so excited for my new addition. I'm getting pretty big right now and have lost my cute ankles. Anyways I'm so glad to here about your family. Take care and you can look at my blog but its mostly pictures that I have recently taken of clients, but every once in a while I put personal things up. justplumbgood.blogspot.com

Reeses Pieces said...

I agree. I hate it when people read it and you have no idea.

Nathan and Amy said...

I think I left a comment the first time I visited the blog. I don't know you, but have known Paul since he was as little as your little guy is now. :-) I am one of the Fry children. Your in-laws told my mom about your blogs. We all have them too. Feel free to check it out. warbyclan.blogspot.com You have a beautiful little family!

Darrin Fry said...

I'm offended at such a post. No not really. Paul's dad and my dad were best friends. We used to get together several times a year, including the annual BYU wailling on Utah game (yeah for November 22). http://smallfrys031007.blogspot.com

megan nice said...

your joking tone came across very well; i never once thought you were ACTUALLY upset...

your blog is one of the ones i do read because you update it more regularly than some. also, you do pictures, which is fun.

i've been blogging a little more frequently but i write for myself, not really for anyone else. if you read it, great, but i usually prefer not to know...weird, huh? that doesn't mean i'm opposed to knowing...now i'm confusing myself

Jessica said...

I'm guilty as charged... I've been reading your blog regularly for at least a year now. For some reason I thought you knew about my blog, but I guess I stole the link off your Facebook page.

Anyway, here's my blog: shaneandjessica.blogspot.com. It's fun reading about your life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...