Sunday, October 21, 2012

Should be black

The title of this post is brought to you by Cpc!

This week from Cdc:
"That's a great picture of the fridge. It's me! I'm taking off my clothes! I'm putting on my clothes in that picture. Daddy's clothes. They look good on me! Those clothes are yours daddy!"

Pmc wore that outfit when he was little. His mom sure had good taste. She still does!

This week from Cpc:
"I liked Joy School this week. I really really really like Joy School. I love the picture. It's a pinecone. I mean a bird-feeder. I really really really love it. Bird-feeder. I love love love bird-feeder. I maked it. I love the things that I made. I love Joy School. So much. That's it! Love, Clark"

We are loving some of the conversations we have with this kid lately. When we give him a compliment it goes like this:
Dad: I love your smile in that picture!
Cpc: Yes.
He's a pretty confident kid! We're so pleased with that fact!

The kids enjoyed their annual cousins' Halloween Party, hosted by Grams and Papa.

Cpc: "I like Mr. Potato Head the best. I played go-fish. I sitted on the cement. I loved Tinkerbell the most. SLO was the penguin. I watched one scary movie. I really really really like Tinkerbell the most. I loved the princess. I loved what I was for Halloween."
Cdc: "The Halloween party had bags. There was three lights there. There was footballs there. I played games. I watched one scary movie. The ghost has black eyes. Yeah, and the white dress. And it scared me. Yeah. The game with the ghost scared me. Being a turtle was pretty good. I keeped my turtle socks on. We should wash my turtle socks."

Love these kiddos

2 comments:

Shauna Cundick said...

I think that cowboy and Tinkerbell need to get together more often. It's fun to read what the kids have to say about the pictures :)

Linda said...

So cute! I can't believe how that baby has grown!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...