Recently Cpc participated in the Primary Program at our church. Essentially the kids do the program instead of adults. Each child gets a chance to "speak" for just a moment, and they sing lots of songs. It's very cute. Cpc practiced his part, which was taken from a talk he gave at church months ago, until he had it memorized! This is for the relatives who couldn't be there (aka Aunt Cse and Ace):
Arc also surprised us today by suddenly doing this:
I think she even surprised herself! She's shown no interest in even attempting to roll over before today!
She has also taken to lots and lots of giggling, squealing, and screaming. If she's not giggling or talking to us, she does so to the mobile on her swing, or whatever toy happens to be sitting next to her. Today she cooed and laughed at a bucket of blocks for about 10 solid minutes.
I was surprised to discover yesterday that I think I have a connection with Arc that I never had with the boys. It's not that I love her more or less than the boys - but I think it's the simple fact that she's a girl and she and I both know that she's like me. I can't quite explain it - but I just get her better than I do the boys. Good thing those boys have their daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment