Sunday, September 16, 2012

One Blessed Little Girl

Arc is one blessed little girl. When I was growing up I often wished that I had an older brother to protect me. So I am so grateful that Arc has two big brothers to be her protectors!

Today we had Arc's blessing (a special Priesthood ordinance) at church. She got to wear the special dress I made for her out of my wedding dress. She sure looked beautiful. She also graced everyone with her beautiful smiles. She is becoming so interactive, and she is such a sweetheart. Her daddy gave her the blessing, and it was beautiful.
I also nearly forgot to mention that Cpc started Joy School last week. After celebrating Grandma Rvse's birthday this summer, Cpc has been pretty excited about Joy School. He has absolutely LOVED it so far. We have a group of five moms, six kids - including cousin Cac. He's getting pretty into learning the songs, and so is Cdc. I taught the first week, so Cdc was able to join in on the fun. But when Cdc discovered that he wasn't going to get to go with Cpc, he was pretty heartbroken. But once he discovered that it meant it got to do other fun stuff that Cpc didn't get to do - he seems to  have changed his tune! This week he got to enjoy lunch with Momsey! And this coming week he gets to play with his cousin Mec.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

What a contagious smile!

Tiffany said...

LOVE her dress. Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...