There are a few little things this week that have been gentle reminders to me of how much my husband loves me. He is simply a very observant person.
Last night he came home from basketball and got himself a nice tall glass of ice-water. Before even taking a sip he handed to me. I said "thank you" and he said "it's a little colder than you like." And the best part? He was exactly right. And he gets me water that is just right on a daily basis while I'm feeding Arc. It really makes breastfeeding easier - especially now that I'm trying not to eat chocolate. I had no idea I was so addicted. Although really, it does seem as though I've craved sweets more since I had Arc! Maybe having five girls really is how my mom became such a sweet-tooth!
Then, this morning I went for a walk and when I returned Pmc was laying on his stomach on the bed with the kids facing the other way. I came in pretty quietly and he said "oh, I think I hear mommy's knees!" Yes, my knees make noise as I walk, they have all my life! But it makes me happy that he is aware of little things like that!
I love my husband. He isn't perfect, and he doesn't always show me love in the ways I hope and dream about - but he does try really hard, and he shows me his love ALWAYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment