My first time getting to be the first one to hold my baby (other than doctors and midwives).
Beautiful girl with lots of hair!
The boys helping give Arc her first bath.
Arc meets her cousins - these two girls were beyond thrilled. Lmze recently taught Cpc all about "playing house" and pretending to be "daddy," she is a pretty skilled "mommy" herself.
Arc coming home from the hospital.
One of many naps for me....
All three of these boys LOVE feeding her. And I'm very grateful for that because Arc has struggled quite a bit with breastfeeding. I'm so grateful that I have a great breastpump!
This sweetie is really good at sleeping poses!
Cpc begs to hold his little sister many times throughout the day.
Our first weekend at the lake as a family of five. A little water frisbee....
Playing in the sand.
Playing in the water.
Meeting Great-Grandpa and Grandma H.
Four generations of women!

Taking a nap on the boat with brother. She may or may not fit her lifejacket comfortably!
Getting some great water-play.
Enjoying some sunlight in her first swimsuit.
Right here SHOULD be an awesome picture of ME waterskiing at 2 weeks and 2 days after giving birth - but alas, my mom accidentally deleted ALL her pictures on her iPhone today (she only meant to delete the ones she had already downloaded!). But believe me I did it - very carefully! OH, and I should also mention that I am mostly feeling myself again - I have most of my energy back and am handling 3 kids and housekeeping mostly on my own during the days.
Meeting Popsicle.
Meeting Great-Grandma R - her namesake. Four generations on the E side.
Meeting Great-Grandma and Grandpa C.


And now that it's nearly midnight Pmc and I need to go to sleep, because we're still trying to function with 3 kids, housekeeping, work and school to keep up with! One of these days I will feel like I have time to sit down and write out more of my feelings, and the little things that we're cherishing. Right?

4 comments:
Congratulations Cundick Family! Looks and sounds like you are adjusting pretty well. Being able to water ski that soon after giving birth is amazing to me. And she is so precious. She looks so small :)
congratulations!! She is beautiful! Looks like you're adjusting well to having 3 kiddos!
You barely even look like you just had a baby, not fair :). You guys look amazing. I especially though love the pictures of your sweet baby with her grandparents. I'm a sucker for those kinds of pictures.
Oh and just so you know I'm sending some sleep vibes your way so that you can have more pictures of you and your baby sleeping together. :)
Beautiful baby! Amazing mom!
Post a Comment