At least a few times a week I get asked "How are you feeling?" or "Do you know what you're having?" - often by complete strangers. I know this is a totally normal part of pregnancy and I have no problem with people asking me this. But a lot of the time it takes me a moment to realize what they're talking about. I have been so blessed this pregnancy to be having things quite easy. Our baby girl is growing really well and she's carrying high - which I love because it means I can wear my normal jeans and shorts and skirts still (though this seems to finally be coming to an end, they are finally starting to feel a little tight!). I haven't been sick at all, although I have been somewhat tired - just not excessively. I'm even still sleeping pretty well, as long as I don't get myself on my right side - then I wake up with an achy hip in the middle of the night that takes hours to go away. I think I'm getting a little grumpy though, I've flipped out at the kids more this week than I'd like to admit. Of course, that may have something to do with the fact that Cpc has had a rough potty week! I haven't had any cravings or food aversions, but I have been a little anemic so I'm trying desperately to get in my broccoli and leafy greens and taking one of those iron pills!
Anyway, even though I kind of complain about it (because it's the only thing I have to complain about I guess), I really love the way baby Arc is so active. She is going non-stop it seems. Except once I get to sleep. Maybe that means she'll sleep well. But she is making it clearly known that she is getting crowded in there. She likes to take what I presume is either both knees or both elbows and push them in opposite directions. Maybe she just likes a good stretch like her mom (I can't wake up without stretching every muscle I can find to stretch!). Sometimes I'm amazed how painful this can be though. Both the boys have gotten their fair share of feeling "baby A kick me!" They both love to give her a kiss and hug each night and morning and say "Good _____ A!" It gives me so much glee to see them just as in love with her as Pmc and I are. I wish I could capture those feelings. They make pregnancy worth it!
And just in case you think I'm avoiding the camera - I promise to get some good prego pictures and post them sometime before this baby comes! I just don't let Cpc or Cdc handle the camera much, and we don't always think to take pics with me in them when Pmc is around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad you are having such an easy pregnancy!! And to hear how excited your boys are about their baby sister before even meeting her is amazing. You have the sweetest family.
Post a Comment