Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lost in Learning in UTAH!!!!

My dear cousin Eva is coming to do a lecture this week at the Leonardo Museum. The bad news is that it's during my workshop on Thursday, so I can't go. Bad timing on my part. I hate to tell you to not come to my event - but if you weren't even thinking about it - you can go hear Eva lecture. She is absolutely brilliant, so personable and her photography is stunning. I mean, have you seen those pictures on our blog title? Yeah, she took those.

If you can't make her lecture either, you can go see the Lost in Learning exhibit down in Provo until January. I've blogged before about Lost in Learning here (there's a link there to buy her book) and here she's also working on a a few new projects (including finding freedom) too that I can hardly wait to see! For more information on the lecture and exhibit go here. For more information on Eva and her work go here. Too many links? Sorry!

1 comment:

Sees-the-day said...

Hey you beautiful lady,
Thanks for the shout out loud here about my work. It was awesome to be in UT again and hang out with Linda, Rick and Saren. They rocked!!!! Missed seeing your fun family. What a great blog you have here. It is awesome to read about your life. Sending lots of hugs your way. They boys are adorable and getting so big so fast. Every day is a gift from God that is why they call it present -Emerson? LOVE YA!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...