So when Cdc was born we noticed he had the biggest "soft spot" on his head we'd ever come across (and I've come across a lot of newborns - remember, I have an addiction to babies!). Anyway, the doctor wasn't concerned (nor was I really) until this most recent visit. Cdc is now just 3 months shy of 2 years. She felt it and said "wow, that's still pretty big." But then she just said that there's nothing to worry about unless it's not closed by 2 years. Well, that was 3 months ago. Pmc and I were playing with him the other day while Cpc was sleeping and we randomly noticed that actually his soft spot is finally closing. I can't believe how fast it is doing so either.
Anyway, the reason I wanted to share this is to share the mere fact that we've really loved how that stick straight blonder-than-blonde hair sometimes starts pulsing on top of his head. When he's really running around a lot or something you can literally see his pulse through his hair on his head. It's stinkin' cute!
Thanks for reading my random thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's interesting. Aysia has a big one too. Noticeably bigger than Emily or Marie had. Glad to hear Cdc's is closing up quickly now. :)
Post a Comment