So my first workshop was a great success. I was so relieved to see that even though I had been really nervous, there was really no reason to be because the pressure wasn't on ME. I think it's so great to gather together with a bunch of other mothers and really get some great ideas, feel good about myself, and feel like it's not impossible to be the mom I want to be.
I can hardly wait for the next one now! If you're in the area - I'd love to see you there!
FREE Five Steps To Less Stress Workshop in Salt Lake City
Ready for more joy and less stress in your life as a mom? Want to have fun while learning from other moms?
Come enjoy laughter, learning and light refreshments at an unforgettable gathering that just might change your life in some very important ways.What:
A Five Steps to Less Stress Workshop: This brief, powerful workshop based on our full Mind Organization for Moms program (changing the lives of mothers worldwide-and clearing their counters of paper piles!), will get you well on your way to creating a life of less stress and more joy.When:
Thursday, November 3 from 7:00-8:30pm (hopefully you can get your husband or a babysitter to put your kids to bed! Non-mobile, generally quiet babies are of course welcome!)Where:
Anderson Foothill Library in the basement Meeting Room – 1135 S. 2100 E. SLC, UTPresenter:
Tenille Eyre Cundick, a Certified Power of Moms Trainer, will be leading this workshop. The workshop will be limited so that we can have some really great discussions and really learn from each other.Registration:
Price: FREE - but you must register to secure your spot and receive further information on the eventRegister by simply sending an email to tenille.cundick@powerofmoms.com.

1 comment:
Great work Tenille. Bet you were fabulous! How many did you have? I can't think of a better trainer! Love you.
Post a Comment