Sunday, May 16, 2010

Niagara Falls

We had a blast when my mom was here. We took her to Palmyra, she took care of the kids while I did Baptisms at the temple for my very own ancestors (some of hers too of course!). Pmc finished his finals. Then we went to Niagara Falls. Boy howdy is that a fantastic place. My mom got a nice big suite that we all stayed in. It was fun to be in Canada for the first time too. We had an awesome view from our suite. We went swimming. We ate. We relaxed. Then we came home and sadly bid farewell to my mom. We were so glad she came! And for the pictures too! Sadly that's the extend of the details. I knew I should have written out the details even if we didn't have the pictures yet!

OH, and will someone PLEASE help my mom learn how to use her digital SLR? She can usually take pretty good pictures, but sometimes they're fuzzy, and half the time she can't figure out how to change the settings when she needs to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...