Dear Readers...
I only have a few moments because I'm trying to pack and Pmc is picking up Aunt Ace from the airport, and we're headed to Boston first thing in the morning. However, I've been meaning for a while to do a quick post about some things that are very dear to my heart. I'm really not an advertiser, and I'm very choosy about the things we put on our blog.
If you scroll down our blog you'll notice three little buttons, each for something very special. I would like to call your attention to them, and explain the story behind each.
The "March for Babies" button is in honor of our sweet niece Smc. Smc was born at 27 weeks gestation and spent 100 days in the NICU before she was finally able to go home with her parents. Smc is just older than Cpc, and a total sweetheart. We are so grateful for the "March for Babies" which in large part contributed to Smc's ability to survive. Smc's family participate in the March every year to help other families like themselves. They are trying to raise $1500 this year and would love all the help they can get. If you click on the button, it will take you to the website where you can donate to help.
The "I Love Lucy" button is in honor of my sweet first cousin once-removed....Lucy. Lucy has Bardet-Biedl syndrome, a very rare syndrome which has and will cause all sorts of developmental delays, blindness, obesity and a myriad of other things. If you would like to read about Lucy you can follow her mother's blog: Life. You can also read about the things their family is doing to help others like Lucy. You will be impressed by their family's ability not only to face this trial, but to reach out and help others because of it.
The "Power of Moms" button is for my cousin's new website just for Moms. This website is FANTASTIC, and super helpful to mom's in EVERY stage of motherhood. There are lots of articles, and ideas on parenting, as well as opportunities to create avenues for growth for moms and their families. Please check it out and use the resources they have put together. It's free, and my cousin and her friend that put it together are certainly not making money off it. They just know how much the resource is needed.
So, happy browsing!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the causes that you support! I'll just add that if anyone lives in Utah and wants to participate with us in the March for Babies, please do! We are trying to get 100 walkers to represent the 100 days in the NICU. Click on the button and click join our team.
Thanks so much for doing this Tenille! Lucy and Saren and her crew are so grateful!
Love you!
Post a Comment