For the sake of posterity I'm going to go ahead and give in to this "tagging" thing, just this once! We'd really love to have these comments, so if you never do the tagging thing, or comment thing...will you do it just this once for us?
Instructions:
1- As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you have of one or both of us. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember....
2- You're more than welcome to join the fun and consider yourself tagged, but we don't require it! Atec will try to find the time to return the favor and post a memory on your blog!
THANKS!
p.s. if you read our blog and you don't post a memory....we'll be mad at you! You have no excuse, we allow anonymous comments, but please do let us know who you are if you don't have an account ID.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Umm...............I don't even think I can pick one. But probably one of my favorites would have to be trying many times to have a joint birthday party. It doesn't matter that mine is in April and your's is in June right?!?! :) Oh and that spinny thing in your back yard! :)
i think my favorite is going to our sign language class together.
A joint memory...Actually, ATEC, it was before I met you. PMC was visiting us in TX and calling SLC often to talk to a particular girl he was going to marry. I remember overhearing several one-sided conversations in which various marital issues were discussed...
"How do you feel about spanking?"
"So...peanut butter. Chunky or creamy?"...
I'm sure you guys have it all figured out by now :)
Since I probably have as many ATEC memories as anyone, it's hard to pick just one. But a favorite is seeing little Nilly, maybe a little over a year old, dancing (or "rocking out") to Sheena Easton songs. Adorable. She was (is) the cutest evah!
I just remember hanging out in my basement with you, Catherine, Sharyn, and Stefanie. We were young and goofy. Fun memories!
I remember that you own a motorcycle. It sounds pretty fun, but I wondered if your safety views have changed since you have your new little guy? Happy riding!
Post a Comment