Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Begins

Summer never truly begins in my mind until we get some good family time at Bear Lake.
I'm thrilled that we got a tether-ball up there this year! We had one of these in my backyard growing up. I was too afraid to get near it because I'm so clumsy with this baby bump - but it sure was fun to watch.

My sister was able to make it down from South Dakota, so we spent all weekend with her and her family. My boys were so thrilled to spend time with their cousins - who they've mostly been getting to know via Skype. But my mom has all those pictures, so we'll have to do another post later on that. We're excited that next weekend we get to all be up there together again! But for today - we're headed to a family reunion with Pmc's family! Like I said, keeping ourselves busy until this baby makes her arrival!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...