Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thirsties Giveaway

I promise I'm going to get to doing a post about our time at Bear Lake and with family. But for now I'm spending my time entering a giveaway.

Most of you know by now that I started cloth diapering. I'm not really into the "being green" thing other than where it saves money. Since at one point I was spending nearly $100/month on diapers I decided forking out a couple hundred dollars for cloth diapers and doing laundry sounded much better since Pmc doesn't have a steady job. It's been an interesting road. I honestly really like it - when things are going well. But there really is a lot to learn about cloth diapering. I would have quit long ago if it hadn't been for Thirsties customer service.

See, I bought prefolds with Thirsties Duo Wrap diaper covers. And even though I've had almost no problems with the diaper covers - I've had off and on problems with learning how to wash the prefolds. See, when you get lots of pee and poop on cloth you can't just wash that cloth like any other clothing. Anyway, Thirsties has walked me through every problem I've had and we're still going strong. In fact, now I hope I don't jinx myself here, I think I finally have the basics figured, and they're much simpler than a lot of the stuff I can find online. In fact, advice I found online often messed me up. So, if you ever decide to attempt cloth diapering - just be smart and start with Thirsties from the beginning. I am one loyal customer. And all of the work has totally been worth it!

And if you're interested, they've started doing a weekly giveaway. So go here to check that out!

2 comments:

Shawni said...

Hey it's so great to see what you guys are up to. Those kids are growing up so fast and are SO cute!! So glad you guys are doing well. Love, Shawni

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh wow, good for you. I'm sure that's quite the adventure. That is a big savings though. I hate paying for stuff like that. Best of luck!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...