And in no particular order...
Hanging with cousins at the pool
Seriously, I didn't make him pose...he just does these things.
These two played so well together!
As did these two, especially when it came to driving the golf cart.
Love Bear Lake on stormy days.
He falls asleep this way quite often
Uncle Hdhe's ordination day
Me and my sis and her three kids (yes, one is in the oven)
The Greene part of the reunion.
These two are awesome cousins. They are both so weird in their own way, which makes them pretty good playmates.
Cdc with his namesake's - our mission President and mission Mom.
My friend Aw's wedding - it was so good to see my dear friends from High School Ensemble!

Right before we moved - Cdc with his friend Fc from across the street - we miss you F&HC!

Cdc sleeping on the LOOOOOOOOOONG drive across the country! Both kids did AWESOME!
That's our random assortment. I've been awful at taking pictures for a while. And I would have been even worse had I not gotten a camera phone! I like the phone, it takes decent pictures, although I'm not bragging about them. It's just easier to capture fun moments!
3 comments:
Hey, you ought to update your blog list! I no longer write on my old blog, just on our new and improved married one! I love those pictures of your boys! Especially the ones from the wedding. They both looked snazzy, and it was fun you could all be here for it! And now you're here whenever we are. Hooray!
Cute pics, Nil! I'm glad you got that new phone too. I love that little outfit with the hat on Cpc!
So great to get caught up. LOVE the pictures! Let us know what happens on the job and house hunting front! We're praying for you!
Post a Comment