Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Blessings

If I don't post these now I never will. Wow it's hard to keep up with two kids. These two beautiful boys are the most wonderful blessings I've ever received, except for my husband and the gospel! I'm not sure I can even tell you most of what we did this past week, except that we had a blast.

What we did do was finally give Cdc his blessing. It was such a special opportunity to hear what the Lord has in store for him. We are so grateful to be his parents, we know he has a lot to teach us!

We also enjoyed lots of spring weather and some fun teaching moments. And that's literally all I know.

4 comments:

Linda said...

It's so fun to see these kids growing up! Adorable boys! So sorry that we missed the blessing!

Noah and Kristi had their big baby boy today! 9 lbs. 6 oz. They're naming him Jacobson (my maiden name) and calling him Jacob I think. We're all over the moon!

brittanimae said...

Wonderful!! I'm so glad you posted these! Congrats on the blessing--I love LOVE baby blessings. Love you and miss you!

aubrey said...

Um First off, Cannon looks adorable.
Second that picture of Clark with his hands is awesome!....
and third I MISS YOU! Love you guys

the MARTIN and BROOK Cook Family said...

Hey, SO I think you take great picts!!! I love it! Nice job! Thanks for being YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...