So we are spending our first night in our new home. Our bed is set up, the pack-n-play is in the closet, and clearly next most important on the list - the computer is set up. We were pleasantly surprised to find that our old modem from Qwest will work with Verizon (even though they said it wouldn't!).


Can you tell which one is cpc and which one is babyc? The picture of cpc is at 19 weeks, and babyc is only 16 weeks, so that probably gives it away. We already think there's quite a bit of resemblance though! Which is good, 'cause they're both boys....and we know we're biased, but everybody else tells us cpc is absolutely adorable!
Midnight has quickly come and gone, so we're going to bed. But beware: there are many big, photo-loaded posts to follow from summer and our new life here in NY!

2 comments:
I'm so happy everything is going well for you guys. Its so exciting your haveing another boy. LOVE YOU ALL
I don't know why it's taken me so long to comment here--I read your post on my email a while ago. But I just wanted to tell you that I'm SOOO proud of you! Those hard decisions will pay off. I'm already in love with that little babe. And catch me up on how the pregnancy is going!
Post a Comment