We taught our Sunbeams (Primary Class)for the last time today. We have had so much fun with them, we are even going to take them bumper bowling....that will be tomorrow morning, and I will post those pictures tomorrow for all to see. We love them and will miss them!
This was our first and last year "just the two of us." We had so much fun learning and growing on our own this year. I'm sure we will sometimes look back and miss it during the next 30ish years!
We had a great and humbling year in our tiny one-bedroom apartment! 'Nuff said.
In 2008 we look forward to...
Our new church calling is: counselors in the Married Student Association at the Institute of Religion at the UofU. Our main responsibilities include early morning meetings on some Sundays, and encouraging married students at the U to enroll in Institute. We think this will be grand, as we love attending our Institute classes. It's just nice to get a chance to have a good spiritual lesson during the week to refocus.
We so look forward to our baby due in June! Here are the answers to the questions many of us get asked. We're hoping we can find out what the gender is at our doctor apt. Jan 7, but if not, it will be the beginning of February. If it's a girl we will likely name her Anastasia Ruth Cundick. If it's a girl we have two possibilities now, Clark Thomas Cundick, or Cannon........Cundick (not so sure on a middle name there). No these are not firm decisions, just likely. Atec is feeling great these days, other than a rotten head-cold, so morning sickness has passed.
We are thrilled to have found ourselves a two-bedroom apartment which we will move into February 1st. It's perfect for us we think. We are excited to have space for our storage, bikes, and a baby!
Since we slacked so much during the Christmas season....here are our Christmas-time pictures! We have the Christmas lights at Temple Square, our Christmas morning tree, atec skiing for the first time since her broken leg (in 4th grade, a skiing accident), the beautiful snow, atec's siblings all together with spouses, atec's canadian nieces and nephews, and atec's best friend's wedding. For your enjoyment, we also have a little Christmas music from the Cundick family!

2 comments:
Um...this is really random but the other day I was thinking about when you broke your leg skiing in elementary school. I don't know why I remember this, but you were sitting next to Robyn with your leg all bandaged/in a cast or something, and I asked you (probably in some lame condesending tone) "oh...was it your first time skiing?" and you looked at me and said "No. I was skiing a black diamond." (disclaimer: this IS a memory from when we were 10 years old....so I don't really know how accurate the details are. But I do remember saying that to you!)
Congrats kids! Hope your holidays were fantastic, from your pictures it looks like they were.
xox
Post a Comment