Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat?

Last night for Halloween pmc dressed as a doctor/nurse and atec dressed as a pregnant woman. But was she telling us something?

The truth is pmc was the trick and atec was the treat. She's in her 8th week of pregnancy, not very far along.

So we just wanted to share this news with you!

And if you're reading this part of the post we apologize, atec forgot to bring her camera connector to post the picture we took. But we promise to post it, so check back later!

3 comments:

April said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's awesome! I can't wait to see the picture. Hope you guys had fun last night..we sure did. Talk to you later.

klt9976 said...

Nilly!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you. That's great! I've been having promptings for the past weeks about you being prego. But seriously, I've been wondering!

Anonymous said...

Congrats congrats congrats!! That is so exciting!!! Love you both!

xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...