So, we've had a number of positive remarks these past few days regarding our announcement, and we'd like to declare that WE ARE SO EXCITED for us too! Tomorrow is our first appointment with the doctor, so we'll hope that we have more good news to share soon!
We sure are excited that the Fall weather has arrived... it helps to keep our apartment cool, and the briskness in the morning feels so nice. We appreciated seeing a beautiful sky on Thursday afternoon, that reminded us of the beautiful skies of Maryland. Here is the sky in Salt Lake on Thursday on the Left, and a picture I took of the sky in MD a few months before I came home.



Skies like these happen far more often in Maryland than in Salt Lake!
While I'm thinking about the outdoors, I'd like to note (more for myself and for the journal-keeping aspect of this blog) that atec and I have found that taking a walk when we have a difference to work out is absolutely wonderful. Something about the bodies' physical movement helps to keep us thinking clearly and positively. I'm grateful to have a wife who has taught me to enjoy taking a walk. I also have found that I feel better physically when I make time to take a walk, even without a problem necessitating the action.
While I'm thinking about the outdoors, I'd like to note (more for myself and for the journal-keeping aspect of this blog) that atec and I have found that taking a walk when we have a difference to work out is absolutely wonderful. Something about the bodies' physical movement helps to keep us thinking clearly and positively. I'm grateful to have a wife who has taught me to enjoy taking a walk. I also have found that I feel better physically when I make time to take a walk, even without a problem necessitating the action.
So last night we went bowling with atec's sister chelsia and husband sam, and little sister serenity. We grabbed one fun picture, and pretty much goofed off the whole night! We love Bonwood Bowl! Today atec made a fun salad with dinner, it was so colorful, full of all the autumn fruits!

2 comments:
I'm so excited for you two. Now that I have your blog address I'll definitely check in. Do you mind if I add your address to my blog?
WOW I'm SO excited for you guys! HOw funny that you and Chels both announced the same day. Did you guys plan it? I need to add your address to my blog too...as soon as Josh comes and shows me how to do it again. But until then I'll just keep checking in and check on the progress. I hope you're not feeling too sick. I can't wait to hear about the first doctor appt....SOOOOO exciting!
Post a Comment